Today we all caught up with what everyone had done over the easter and everyone has made really good progress.
Rhian and Charlie have pretty much finished drawing all the assets needed for level building.
Jade has got half way with colouring and refining all the assets ready to put into unity.
James has created some music for the game.
And I have finished the script for the first cutscene as well as making it.
Our new tasks have been provided to us which will be:
- Aimee: Record voices for cut scene and in-game.
- Rhian: Create illustration for cut scene.
- Jade: Colour and refine the rest of the assets.
- Charlie: Continue with animation.
- James: Record sound effects and music.
After the next 2 weeks hopefully all the making side will be complete and we can finally focus on putting the game together. We will work as a group to code and implement the game into unity.