Conclusion and Analysis

This semester/project has actually gone really well for me and I’m extremely happy about my overall outcome.

I feel as though my timings and workflow have gone smoothly and I’ve managed to stay up to date almost continuously. Obviously there were some issues with personal deadlines and not receiving deliverables on time to be able to complete my work within my designated time frame, but luckily I was able to stay on track and work through it all as quickly as I could whilst still maintaining a high standard of work.

Overall I would say the team work proficiently together. there were a couple of set backs and a few times, as a team, we made mistakes but generally we worked well. whenever there was a problem someone else was able to come up with a solution. Individually everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses but combined we all helped support each-other.

As for my final outcomes for the game I have to say I’m really happy for myself. I had never made a Cut-scene before, let alone use Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro but I think in the end it turned out well. I think if I could go back and change anything I would add more illustration and adjust the text to appear more realistic. UI wise I’m pretty happy with the results. The stamina bar is by far my favourite creation and although it was the most tedious it was also actually kinda fun to do.

This project, even with its ups and downs, has been one of my most successful whilst at University and it has given me a lot of confidence in myself when it comes to my work flow and style.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s